Why you should attend the course!
- Discuss current controversy affecting our daily clinical work as neurosurgeons
- Gain cutting-edge insight into topics particularly relevant to neurosurgeons at the rise of their career
- Challenge your peers and participate actively by bringing your case for discussion
- Build on the relationships developed during the EANS training courses and establish solid professional networks
- Enjoy a good balance between a professional meeting and high-quality leisure time with friends and peers
- Connect with the EANS Young Neurosurgeons for clinical, social or political theme